We work responsibly at Unipar, committed to produce solutions that contribute to a better quality of life for humans, respect the environment, and work on the basis of our principles and values.
Compliance with laws, regulations and procedures is a top priority for the company. All our actions are ethically performed, aiming at building long-term relations with our shareholders, customers, employees, and communities.
On this basis, Unipar Compliance Program directs our actions and provides guidance to everyone contributing to the continuous improvement and growth of our company, to make decisions on an ethical and legal basis.
ETHICS & COMPLIANCE
Unipar is responsible for disseminating compliance to all sectors of the company. The purpose is to secure compliance with all laws and regulations and with the policies and guidelines defined for the business and the Unipar’s activities, and to detect and address any possible deviation or non-conformity.
- Maintain and promote a culture of integrity, based on our mission, vision, and values.
- Observe our Code of Conduct.
- Implement the best practices to secure the highest standards of integrity.
- Prevent, detect, and correct any irregularity or illegality.
PILLARS OF OUR COMPLIANCE PROGRAM
- Commitment of Senior Management.
- Risk Management.
- Code of Conduct, Policies, Procedures, and Internal Control.
- Training, Communication and Education.
- Direct Line.
- Monitoring, Audit and Correction.